Qunomedical is putting the patient in the center of healthcare. Through our own international platform, and by helping healthcare institutions create a 5-star patient journey.
We are looking for a passionate growth marketer with 3+ years of experience to join the marketing team. This position will give you a front row seat to the world of marketing, crm sales and product, in a team that strives to be best of class.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast growing team early, in a rewarding environment that allows you to develop and have impact.
- You have operational and strategic responsibility for planning, implementing and managing performance marketing campaigns across your accounts in different channels – (SEA, Meta, GDN & Native).
- Support Director of Marketing on budget management and forecasting. You get responsibility for managed accounts and are in charge of the development and forecasts of your accounts.
- Your responsibility does not end after the click. You identify optimisation opportunities across channels and also onsite. Working together closely with other departments to foster lead quality and optimise on ROI.
- Lead and support projects broadening our marketing efforts in GDN, other display networks.
- You are motivated, ambitious and always looking for fresh ideas and opportunities to improve.
- Proven hands-on experience in managing digital marketing campaigns and lead generation (min 2 years of relevant experience) at least for Google Search.
- You are fluent in English, German would be a plus.
- You have a proactive, independent and energised approach to working under pressure.
- You are number driven, think analytically and have a strong knowledge of ROI-driven marketing.
- Experience with A/B testing and conversion optimisation initiatives.
- A lot of personal attention, development potential and opportunity to own your own multidisciplinary topics.
- Flexible remote work policy
- An office in Berlin Mitte
- No politics, no bullshit, fast decision making and outcome
- You’ll work in a communicative, fun, energetic environment - in a marketing team where we strive to be the very best at what we do.
- Employee Stock Option package
- You become part of the Project A family (Catawiki, Homeday, Wonderbly, KRY) with regular knowledge sharing sessions and access to Google and Facebook events
- You become part of the emerging industry of innovative digital healthcare – you’re making a change and will hear life-changing patient stories on a daily basis
Are you excited by the challenge? We’re looking forward to speaking with you!
Qunomedical is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, citizenship, or disability status.