We are looking for new colleagues who share our dream: To provide patients globally with access to affordable treatments from world-class medical professionals!
Qunomedical helps patients to find the right doctor in the right hospital and make an appointment. On our website, patients can compare doctors for their desired treatment, get in touch with us, and book their treatment right away. Of course, this service is free of charge for the patient. Afterwards, we are a reliable partner before, during and after the treatment.
About the role
Are you passionate about creating products that help people to change their lives? Are you a structured, detail-oriented person, who knows how to get to the goal in the most optimal way? We are trying to do things following Pareto principle, where 20% of effort is bringing us 80% of the outcome. This allows us to run experiments, be fast, and adjust results confirmed with data.
- Lead the effort of moving away from legacy systems to the new architecture
- Work with our web applications, based on React and Typescript with a Next.js underneath
- Create new products and tools that support our patients, company and clinics
- Develop and establish (new) processes
- You'll work closely with colleagues from our product department
- Improve our digital presence and provide our patients with a delightful digital experience
- Ideally, you have a university degree in computer science or related fields
- You have at least 5 years of working experience in web development
- You know modern approaches to speed optimisations for web projects and you know your way around databases and information architecture
- You can work on minor backend parts of projects, like creation of API’s, accessing API’s of other systems through our backend and frontend, including GraphQL, as well as understanding core principles for Node and Next.js projects
- You believe in high coding standards and clarity of the code throughout your work
- You have a good eye for details and their implementation
- You are fluent in English and you are known for your positive, teamwork-oriented mindset
- We know that box-ticking is dull and that nobody fits all the boxes. Even if not all of this applies to you, we’d love to hear from you!
What’s in it for you?
- You‘ll benefit from a communicative, inspiring, diverse and international environment on top of having a perfect setting for your personal and professional development
- You can truly make an impact with your own ideas and creativity in an industry that affects all of us: Healthcare
- Enjoy entrepreneurial spirit with fast decision making and outcome
- No politics, no bullshit: We live up to our values: not everything is perfect yet, but we are working on it!
- You’ll receive a nice Employee Stock Option package
--> But in the end, the best part of the job is to change people’s life for the better.
Become a part of our success story! Just send us your CV or LinkedIn / Xing Profile via our online application system.
Qunomedical is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, citizenship, or disability status.