Qunomedical is putting the patient in the centre of healthcare. Through our own international platform, and by helping healthcare institutions create a 5-star patient journey.
We truly believe in a world where your health is not defined by your location or level of income. When working at Qunomedical you’ll hear life-changing patient stories on a daily basis.
As (Senior) Marketing Manager DACH - you’ll be responsible for growing the German speaking market (B2C). One of our core markets from the start. You will also help our new B2B team shaping and executing our marketing/CRM solutions.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast growing team in a rewarding environment.
Full Funnel Marketing Strategy: Identify, lead and prioritise initiatives based on opportunity size and potential business impact. Working closely with product, CRM and sales operations teams, your responsibilities do not stop at bringing in traffic.
- You have strategic & budget responsibility for planning, implementing and managing marketing efforts across different channels – (SEA, Facebook, GDN & Native, affiliate, partnerships).
- You identify opportunities for growth into new corridors or treatment categories and work together with sales, CRM and business development rolling these out.
- You work together closely with the marketing & product team on global B2C strategy.
- You work together closely with the B2B team shaping and executing our marketing & CRM partner solutions.
- Proven experience in managing digital marketing campaigns across multiple major ads channels like Meta & Google ads. You are comfortable, if needed, taking over some operational aspects of campaign management.
- You are an excellent communicator and great project manager.
- You are creative and quickly understand the big picture while keeping an eye for detail to ensure flawless quality.
- You numbers driven, think analytically and have a strong knowledge of ROI-driven marketing.
- Fluent in German and in English.
- Do you want to be a part of our story of success? We are looking forward to your online application.
- Flexible remote work policy
- An office in Berlin Mitte
- No politics, no bullshit, fast decision making and outcome
- You’ll work in a communicative, fun, energetic environment - in a marketing team where we strive to be the very best at what we do.
- Employee Stock Option package
- You become part of the Project A family (Catawiki, Homeday, Wonderbly, KRY) with regular knowledge sharing sessions and access to Google and Facebook events
- You become part of the emerging industry of innovative digital healthcare – you’re making a change and will hear life-changing patient stories on a daily basis
Are you excited by the challenge? We’re looking forward to speaking with you!
Qunomedical is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, citizenship, or disability status.