At Qunomedical, we are on a mission to bring the world of healthcare closer to the patient. We’ve partnered with hand-picked high-quality medical providers around the world to make medical treatments accessible for everyone. We truly believe in a world where your health is not defined by your location or level of income.
We also believe that technology is key to the future of health care and, therefore, we want to assemble a team of high-performing individuals to help Qunomedical shape the future of the healthcare industry.
With Salesforce as our backbone and the heart of the company, we have a highly automated patient and hospital management system in place, which nicely supports our top-notch patients-first approach. Years of development in combination with best practices have helped us build a highly sophisticated technical setup. This enables us to process an enormous throughput of customer data each day and run highly sophisticated processes on all users.
This is made possible with a combination of different tools including Sales Cloud Enterprise Edition, Salesforce Partner Community, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and Twilio. These tools provide us with great flexibility in bringing our product to the next level. Our full-scale testing environment guarantees our newly developed features and automated process are ready for our production environment.
If you are interested in this journey, want to work in a fast-paced environment while striving towards a noble goal, and want to improve our core sales processes, then read on.
- Oversee the entirety of the technical developments performed onto the Salesforce organizations
- Development technical baseline that would allow Admins and stakeholders to perform automations within Salesforce
- Ensure a smooth migration of 2 Salesforce organizations
- Support stakeholders with access to Salesforce automations with guidance regarding best practices when creating changesets within our Salesforce organization
- Monitoring of the good health of the organizations
- Definition of security policies and monitoring policies thorough recurring compliance checks
- Proven experience as Salesforce Developer for +2 years
- Programming skills in Java and APEX and computer science skills
- Knowledge about the entirety of the Salesforce product lines
- Experience integrating different Salesforce organizations into one is a plus as well as experience as Backend Engineer
- NodeJS and PHP experience would be also a plus
- You are communicative, reliable and always looking for fresh ideas and opportunities to improve
- No politics, no bullshit
- Opportunity to use your craft to help real people and solve meaningful problems
- Full trust and flexibility with a lot of technical freedom
- Working and learning in a fast-paced, innovative and mission driven startup environment
- A perfect setting for your personal and professional development, with opportunities to grow into leadership roles
- You become part of the emerging industry of innovative digital healthcare.
- You will help change people’s lives and will hear life-changing patient stories daily