At Qunomedical, we are on a mission to bring the world of healthcare closer to the patient. Therefore, we’ve partnered with hand-picked high-quality medical providers around the world to make medical treatments accessible for everyone. On our website, patients can find and compare medical providers for their desired treatment, get in touch with us and book treatments right away.
As a SEO Manager, you can work in our office in Berlin or remote from anywhere in Germany. Our Marketing team consists of various channel specialists, CRM and Design. We're making Qunomedical the go-to place for comparing healthcare options. We provide relevant content throughout the customer journey and inspire people with options they did not know they had - whether it’s higher quality care, lower cost or faster appointments.
We truly believe in a world where your health is not defined by your location or level of income. When working at Qunomedical you’ll hear life-changing patient stories on a daily basis – about anything from cosmetic procedures to dental treatments, orthopedics, heart surgery and cancer treatment.
What you’ll do
- You are fully owning the SEO channel for the German- and English-speaking markets: from tech to content strategy to steering service providers
- Besides attracting organic search to increase revenue significantly, you are also increasing brand visibility for key treatment areas in search
- Next to defining a SEO strategy (where you plan, implement, monitor and optimize accordingly), you are also defining KPIs, determining the status-quo, setting goals and measuring your success
- You are conducting keyword research and analysis regularly
- You have an eye for best practices within healthcare and market place models, while keeping track of the competition and keeping up with the fast-paced and changing nature of SEO
- You are working especially close with performance marketing, PR and content teams as well as development
- Next to making sure that resources are used effectively and help colleagues to understand the matter and train, where necessary, you also work and steer supporting agencies (e.g. PR), where required
- You are reporting to the VP of Marketing
- You have a university degree in marketing or a related field
- You have at least 4 years of professional experience in SEO, especially with content marketing and off page, as well as in project management
- You also display a strong knowledge of best-in-class site structures and the ability to create and implement an organized content creation process that pays off
- You have a data-driven, problem-solving and goal-oriented mindset with strong analytical skills
- You are business fluent German and English
What’s in it for you?
- You can truly make an impact, shaping the company with your own ideas and creativity in an industry that affects all of us: healthcare
- Become a crucial part of our passionate and highly motivated, international team
- Enjoy entrepreneurial spirit with fast decision making and outcome
- “No politics, no bullshit” - We live up to our values: not everything is perfect yet, but we are working on it!
- You’ll receive a nice Employee Stock Option package
Improve the life of our patients and become a part of our success story! Just send us your CV or LinkedIn / Xing Profile via our online application system.
Qunomedical is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, citizenship, or disability status.