We are looking for new colleagues who share our dream: To provide patients globally with an excellent patient journey while receiving access to affordable treatments from world-class medical professionals!
We help patients to find the right doctors in the right hospital and make an appointment. Before, during, and after the medical treatment we make sure that the patient is excellently cared for. An outstanding and sustainable patient journey is our highest priority.
Located in Berlin, Germany, we are a team of 60 international, entrepreneurial, mission-driven and super friendly colleagues. Our company language is English. Now, we are growing the company and we are looking for an ambitious Sales Ops Manager (f/m/d), based in Berlin or in a remote role somewhere in Germany:
About the role
- Analyze and monitor data from our only source of truth: Salesforce
- Develop new approaches to improve our sales team’s performance
- Monitor key sales indicators and trends to help drive strategic and tactical business decisions concerning sales development and expansion
- Execute strategic projects in close cooperation with the managing directors
- Work closely with the sales team and the marketing team to establish appropriate lead management processes, metrics, and policies
- Report directly to our COO
- You have a degree with a technical or business background, a comparable education or qualification
- You have 2+ years of CRM experience with Salesforce
- You love to analyze data, find optimization potential and discuss results with the team
- You have an advanced understanding of sales processes and methodologies
- You have excellent problem solving competencies, project management- and organizational skills
- You are interested in interpersonal processes, are forward-thinking and proactively work toward successes
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Most importantly: You are passionate about shaping a first class Patient Journey for our customers
What’s in it for you?
- You‘ll benefit from a communicative, inspiring, diverse and international environment on top of having a perfect setting for your personal and professional development
- You will be the link between several departments! In this position you can truly make an impact with your own ideas and creativity!
- Enjoy entrepreneurial spirit with fast decision making and outcome
- No politics, no bullshit: We live up to our values. Not everything is perfect yet, but we are working on it!
- Choose your flexibility! Work remotely or in our HQ in Berlin
- You’ll receive a nice Employee Stock Option package
But in the end, the best part of the job is to change people’s life for the better.
Become a part of our success story! Just send us your CV or LinkedIn / Xing Profile via our online application system.
Qunomedical is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, citizenship, or disability status.