At Qunomedical, we are on the mission to bring the world of healthcare closer to the patient. Therefore, we’ve partnered with hand-picked high-quality medical providers around the world to make medical treatments accessible for everyone. On our website, patients can find and compare medical providers for their desired treatment, get in touch with us and book treatments right away. Moreover, the patients benefit from the amazing patient experience that is provided by us all around the globe.
Now we are looking for an Entrepreneur in Residence (m/f/d) who works directly with our CEO on major topics to develop the company. This role is a unique opportunity to improve and grow your entrepreneurial skills, whilst contributing to the operations of a super exciting Digital Health Startup.
About the role
- Develop and implement internal projects
- Be the right hand of our CEO Sophie
- Improve controlling and review relevant KPIs
- Conduct national and international market research
- Realize own relevant ideas
- Work closely with colleagues from all departments including the management team
- You are currently in the final stage of or have already completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree at a top-tier university with excellent grades
- You have gained first professional experience in management consulting or in a fast-paced start-up environment
- You have an outstanding analytical mindset, are thrilled to challenge the status quo and stand out with your incomparable hustle mentality
- You have the ability to quickly familiarize with new topics and the willingness to develop and independently drive new topics forward
- You have excellent German and English skills (both at least C1)
- You are truly committed and want to help shape our future over a period of at least 6 months (full-time internship)
What’s in it for you?
- You can truly make an impact, shape the company and drive international growth with your own ideas – in an industry that affects all of us
- Become an important part of our passionate and highly motivated, international team
- Enjoy entrepreneurial spirit with fast decision making and outcome
- Benefit from this role for your personal, professional and entrepreneurial development
- “No politics, no bullshit” - we live our values!
- This position is a perfect career booster
Become a part of our success story! Just send us your CV or LinkedIn / Xing Profile via our online application system.
Qunomedical is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, citizenship, or disability status.