We are looking for new colleagues who share our dream: a healthcare system in which patients are the centre of attention. At Qunomedical we help clinics and hospitals over-deliver with great digital patient journeys. And we help patients directly by supporting them before, during and after their treatment.
As Social Media & Community Specialist you are a part of the Marketing team, consisting Paid Marketing specialists, CRM, SEO, content and design. We provide relevant information throughout the journey and inspire people with options they did not know they had. Whether it’s higher quality care, lower cost or faster appointments. This position is based in Berlin but you can work remote from anywhere in Germany.
What will keep you challenged?
- Design and implement a social media strategy to align with business goals. Main channels are Meta (facebook & instagram), LinkedIn, and TikTok
- Content production together with designers and content creators (internal & external)
- Manage our patient community: Facilitate conversations between patients, find inspiring patient stories, build out our base of brand ambassadors, and create content with them
- Work together closely with CRM, Marketing, and Product to build the best experience for patients
- Define KPI's and do regular reporting, act on risks and opportunities
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent English language skills, German is a plus
- Big love for, and hands on experience in content management and ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Analytical and growth mindset
What’s in it for you?
- You can truly make an impact, shape the company and drive international growth with your own ideas – in an industry that affects all of us
- Become an important part of our passionate and highly motivated, international team
- Enjoy entrepreneurial spirit with fast decision making and outcome
- “No politics, no bullshit” - we live our values!
- A nice ESOP package
Become a part of our success story! Just send us your CV or LinkedIn / Xing Profile via our online application system.
Qunomedical is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, citizenship, or disability status.