We are looking for new colleagues who share our dream: a healthcare system in which patients are the center of attention.
Patients first! 70% of all patient journeys start on the Internet, yet hospitals are still far behind when it comes to digitalization. What is possible in other areas of our lives - online check-in, making appointments at the touch of a button, personalized information at any time, quick answers to important questions - we make all this and much more possible through our software and the services we offer.
As experts in healthcare, we know what patients are looking for and what clinics need to do to stand out from the crowd. That's why we offer physicians and clinics a complete toolset to design and implement a successful Patient Journey. Have a look at our B2B website: www.qunosuite.com
Currently we are a team of 70 international, entrepreneurial, determined and super friendly colleagues. We are now looking for a Business Development Manager B2B (f/m/d) to bring the Qunosuite to relevant new customer segments. This role is a unique opportunity to contribute to the growth of an exciting digital health startup.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
What will keep you challenged?
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective client
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in digital Health or Healthcare is a plus
- Proficiency in CRM software (esp. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in creating & adapting presentation to cater for clients needs
- Proficiency in English, German or another European language is a plus
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
What’s in it for you?
- You can truly make an impact, shape the company and drive international growth with your own ideas – in an industry that affects all of us
- Become an important part of our passionate and highly motivated, international team
- Enjoy entrepreneurial spirit with fast decision making and outcome
- “No politics, no bullshit” - we live our values!
- A nice ESOP package
Become a part of our success story! Just send us your CV or LinkedIn / Xing Profile via our online application system.
Qunomedical is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, citizenship, or disability status.