We are looking for new colleagues who share our dream: a healthcare system in which patients are the centre of attention. At Qunomedical we help clinics and hospitals over-deliver with great digital patient journeys. And we help patients directly by supporting them before, during and after their treatment.
As CRM Specialist you are a part of the Marketing team, consisting of Paid Marketing specialists, CRM, SEO, content and design. We provide relevant information throughout the journey and inspire people with options they did not know they had. Whether it’s higher quality care, lower cost or faster appointments. This position is based in Berlin but you can work remote from anywhere in Germany.
What will keep you challenged?
- Working on CRM activities from the conception to the implementation in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Creating and continuously optimizing patient journeys by smart usage of data, personalization elements and technical capabilities
- Owning CRM campaign schedule, plan needed resources and share the learnings with stakeholders
- Team up with other teams to produce relevant and engaging content
- Monitoring, analyzing, and evaluating all key performance indicators in CRM
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 2+ years of experience in the field of CRM, marketing automation and/or e-commerce
- Hands-on experience with Marketing Automation / Email Marketing tools (we work with Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Excellent English language skills, German is a plus
- Analytical and growth mindset
What’s in it for you?
- You can truly make an impact, shape the company and drive international growth with your own ideas – in an industry that affects all of us
- Become an important part of our passionate and highly motivated international team
- Enjoy entrepreneurial spirit with fast decision-making and outcome
- “No politics, no bullshit” - we live our values!
- A nice ESOP package
Become a part of our success story! Just send us your CV or LinkedIn / Xing Profile via our online application system.
Qunomedical is an equal-opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, citizenship, or disability status.