We are looking for new colleagues who share our dream: a healthcare system in which patients are the centre of attention. At Qunomedical we help clinics and hospitals over-deliver with great digital patient journeys. And we help patients directly by supporting them before, during and after their treatment.
As Senior Content Marketing Manager you are a part of the Marketing team, consisting Paid Marketing specialists, CRM, SEO, content and design. We provide relevant information throughout the journey and inspire people with options they did not know they had. Whether it’s higher quality care, lower cost or faster appointments. This position is based in Berlin but you can work remote from anywhere in Germany.
What will keep you challenged?
- Creation of content with a big focus on creating value for healthcare providers
- Support an account-based marketing approach with hyper-personalization
- Create the copy for your content and collaborate with designers for innovative visual concepts
- Edit and proofread content that gets produced by third parties in-house and external
- Be bold with the formats: Yes, we will need blog posts and white-papers but we explicitly want you to think outside the box
- Ensure SEO compliance of website content to achieve maximum visibility
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 3+ years of experience in content marketing
- Ability to quickly dive into new industries and topics to craft captivating stories in written form
- Proven track record of effective B2B content with a high degree of storytelling
- Ability to collaborate with visual content creators
- Experience in B2B/SaaS solutions in healthcare is a BIG plus
- Proven SEO savviness is a plus
- Native level proficiency in German
What’s in it for you?
- “No politics, no bullshit” - we live our values!
- You can truly make an impact, shape the company and drive international growth with your own ideas – in an industry that affects all of us
- Become an important part of our passionate and highly motivated, international team
- Enjoy entrepreneurial spirit with fast decision making and outcome
- A nice ESOP package
Become a part of our success story! Just send us your CV or LinkedIn / Xing Profile via our online application system.
Qunomedical is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, citizenship, or disability status.