We are looking for new colleagues who share our dream: a healthcare system in which patients are the centre of attention. At Qunomedical we help clinics and hospitals over-deliver with great digital patient journeys. And we help patients directly by supporting them before, during and after their treatment.
As Senior Digital Marketing Manager B2B you are a part of the Marketing team, consisting Paid Marketing specialists, CRM, SEO, content and design. We provide relevant information throughout the journey and inspire people with options they did not know they had. Whether it’s higher quality care, lower cost or faster appointments. This position is based in Berlin but you can work remote from anywhere in Germany.
What will keep you challenged?
- Develop and deploy multi-channel ABM campaigns for our SaaS product Qunosuite, including crafting strategy, aligning internal teams, and project managing execution
- Define the best channel mix (display ads, paid social, email nurture, retargeting, content syndication etc.) to engage our ICP & localize global digital campaigns where appropriate
- Apply an analytical approach to each campaign by testing, learning and improving
- Establish clear, measurable metrics that clearly show how much pipeline each campaign creats
- Identify opportunities to optimize target audience, messaging, and content formats in order to improve campaign performance
- Build a strong partnership with all Sales functions
- Support the identification and implementation of the best tech-stack to drive our account-based marketing strategy
- Support Field Marketing with personalized account-based marketing campaigns through digital channels
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B demand generation, ABM or segment-based marketing role, ideally in SaaS
- Experience of applying measures for enterprise-level accounts is a big plus
- Proficiency across major marketing technologies, including ABM and Marketing Automation (e.g. Demand base, Salesforce, Terminus or 6sense)
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong reporting capabilities and the ability to provide insights and analyze digital programs
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills especially with stakeholders from different departments
- English language proficiency
What’s in it for you?
- “No politics, no bullshit” - we live our values!
- You can truly make an impact, shape the company and drive international growth with your own ideas – in an industry that affects all of us
- Become an important part of our passionate and highly motivated, international team
- Enjoy entrepreneurial spirit with fast decision making and outcome
- A nice ESOP package
Become a part of our success story! Just send us your CV or LinkedIn / Xing Profile via our online application system.
Qunomedical is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, citizenship, or disability status.