We want to make healthcare more accessible and provide patients globally with access to affordable treatments from world-class medical professionals!
In order to realize this ambitious goal, we have partnered with hand-picked, high-quality medical providers around the world. On our website, patients can find and compare medical providers for their desired treatment, get in touch with us, and book it right away.
Located in Berlin, Germany, we are a team of 50 international, entrepreneurial, mission-driven and super-friendly colleagues.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for the day-to-day activities and management of your team
- Achieving growth and hitting the (sales) targets and KPIs
- Establishing productive and professional relationships with team members
- Contribute to training and development of the team
- Support and maintain team performance
- Prepare regular team reports and performance analyses - Implementing change when necessary
- Performance reviews
- Putting patients first
What your skills package should look like:
- You have previous sales experience, ideally in the Healthcare industry
- You have already gained experience in leading small/medium teams in a similar position, and you know how to develop and motivate a high-performing sales team
- You have experience in cross-departmental collaboration
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- You speak fluent English - any other languages are a plus
Whats in it for you:
- “No politics, no bullshit” - we live our values!
- You can truly make an impact, shape the company and drive international growth with your own ideas – in an industry that affects all of us
- Become an important part of our passionate and highly motivated international team
- Enjoy entrepreneurial spirit with fast decision-making and outcome
- Work where you feel most comfortable, from our centrally located office in Berlin-Mitte or from remote
- A nice ESOP package
Do you want to be a part of our success story? We are looking forward to your online application.
Qunomedical is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, citizenship, or disability status.