We want to make healthcare more accessible and provide patients globally with access to affordable treatments from world-class medical professionals!
In order to realize this ambitious goal, we have partnered with hand-picked, high-quality medical providers around the world. On our website, patients can find and compare medical providers for their desired treatment, get in touch with us, and book it right away.
Located in Berlin, Germany, we are a team of 70 international, entrepreneurial, mission-driven and super friendly colleagues.
As Junior Partnership Manager at Qunomedical, your responsibilities will include both the upkeep of existing partner clinic accounts and the initiation of onboarding for new ones.
What you will be doing:
- Profile maintenance and improvements (price, package, clinic information and doctor details)
- Regularly providing updates on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis to internal or external stakeholders
- Managing and overseeing business development operations
- Screening new partnership inbound requests
- Facilitate the onboarding of new partner clinics, including introducing them to the Partner Portal
- Establishing and optimising the interaction process between clinics and Qunomedical, offering consultation and education on Qunomedical's processes, and assisting partners in enhancing their internal processes, including positioning themselves in the international market
- Addressing and resolving any issues or escalations that may arise
What your skills package should look like:
- Familiar with the Healthcare sector
- Experienced in administration and operations
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Effective and professional communication skills
- Proficient in negotiation
- Highly organised with an attention to detail
- Solution-focused approach with a problem-solving mindset
- Skilled in managing stress and urgency
- Adept at prioritising tasks and situations effectively
- Proficiency in English and German
What's in it for you:
- “No politics, no bullshit” - we live our values
- Project A benefits for portfolio company employees
- Apryl - the fertility provider
- On demand Medical consultation and hard-to get specialist´s appointment matches
- 20% discount on all treatments
- Company pension
- You can truly make an impact, shape the company and drive international growth with your own ideas – in an industry that affects all of us
- Enjoy entrepreneurial spirit with fast decision-making and outcome
- Work where you feel most comfortable, from our centrally located office in Berlin-Mitte or from remote
- A nice ESOP package
Do you want to be a part of our success story? We are looking forward to your online application.
Qunomedical is an equal-opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, citizenship, or disability status.